Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa
7 nights + up to $1250 Bonus Value
- 7 Nights in a Frangipani Bure
- Return Airfares & Transfers
- All Inclusive Meals & Drinks
- FJ$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
Why We Love It
- Perfect Family Getaway
- Kids Love the Pool's Waterslide
- Beachfront Location with Great Surf
- Snorkel Directly from the Resort
My Fiji Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyFiji Package Inclusions
- 7 nights in a Frangipani Bure
- Return Economy Airfares with checked luggage, meal, drinks & entertainment^
- All Meals and Drinks daily, including local beer, wine and spirits#
- Return Airport/Resort Transfers
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat for FREE**
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
$1250 BONUS Value
- FJ$500 Exclusive My Fiji Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
- 1 x complimentary introduction Scuba Dive in resort pool (11 years & above) Conditions Apply
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi Access†
- Complimentary Nightly Entertainment
- Invitation to Management Cocktail function
- Exclusive My Fiji VIP Concierge Services
- Meet and greet at Nadi Airport with a welcome shell necklace and a refreshing drink
- Complimentary My Fiji Welcome Gift Bag – a handy beach tote containing a Pure Fiji pack, beach ball and sun cap.
- Special assistance if the need arises
- Exclusive My Fiji Tour Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities and attractions
Valid for travel: Now - 31 May 2017; 1 October - 8 December 2017
Add from $100 per person for travel: 1 - 23 June 2017; 17 July - 18 September 2017
Upgrade to an Ocean View Bure from $99 per person
Upgrade to a Beachfront Villa or Deluxe Beachfront Bure from $399 per person
Capitalizing on its prime beachfront location, the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa encourages visitors to wade just metres from their accommodation into coral-laden waters. Free use of non-motorised water equipment also means that you don’t even need to get your feet wet, with kayaks available for paddling around the water’s edge. Bring your own snorkelling gear, hire it from the resort, or take a real plunge and book yourself on a SCUBA trip with Fiji Hideaway’s certified PADI divers. This is the way to experience the real Fiji!
Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa is in the top-three highest ranked 3.5-star resorts on the Coral Coast, catering to friends and families who want the absolute best value for money. All the accommodation at this resort is in a traditional Fijian bure, or free-standing thatched hut and makes visitors unwind with no in-room TV. Take a refreshing shower in a unique outdoor shower, found exclusively* at the Fiji Hideaway.
Spa services are on offer as well so ensure you book in early and spend that exclusive My Fiji Wine, Dine and Spa resort credit. Tired of hanging around the pool and drinking cocktails? The staff at Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa’s tour desk can recommend day trips to suit any clientele, from those looking to visit a local village to guests wanting to go fishing, surfing or white water rafting. If the kids are too young to join in on these activities, Fiji Hideaway allows children free use of the Kids Club where the daily activities are always rotating but are sure to encourage the little ones to smile, laugh, play and sleep well at night.
What are you waiting for? Secure the ultimate family holiday today at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa and immerse yourself in absolute bliss.
*Counting only hotels on the island of Viti Levu.
- Hideaway Happenings - free activity and entertainment program
- Night time entertainment
- Day spa
- 25 metre swimming pool
- 15 metre water slide
- Children's wading pool
- Aqua aerobics
- Bush walking exploring the local rainforest
- Deep sea fishing excursions
- Waterfall tours
- Jetboat rides
- Whitewater rafting
- 5 Palm Padi Dive School
- Snorkelling on Hideaway reef
- Hermit Crab Kids Club for children aged 1 - 12 years (1 - 4 years must be supervised by an adult or babysitter for a fee)
Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.
Nestled in the carefully tended tropical garden, Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa’s Frangipani Bures offer comfort steeped in tradition. With accommodation for a family of four, plan your Fiji holidays so you get to experience the refreshing outdoor shower this beautiful resort has to offer. With a waterslide for the kids and big screen TV for the adults, you’re sure to enjoy every moment of your stay.
Rooms are 41 square metres and accommodate 2 Adults+2 Children or 3 Adults
Ocean View Bure
With views of the crystal blue water, your Fiji holidays will feel like a tropical paradise when staying in an Ocean View Bure at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa. Constructed to resemble traditional Fijian accommodation, you will enjoy the exotic surroundings and relaxing amenities at the Fiji Hideaway, free kids club and snorkelling just off the beach.
Rooms are 41 square metres and accommodate 2 Adults+1 Child or 3 Adults
Deluxe Beachfront Bure
Exclusively designed for a two-person stay, the Deluxe Beachfront Bure is backed by tropical gardens while overlooking the blue waters of the Coral Coast. Your Fiji holidays will forever be imprinted in your memory with your stay at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa as you sip refreshing cocktails or wade into the ocean for some snorkelling. This is a perfect honeymoon accommodation for those wanting to relax in traditional architecture filled with ultimate comfort.
Rooms are 41 square metres and accommodate 2 Adults
More spacious than the Deluxe Beachfront Bure, the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa Beachfront Villa boasts stunning beachfront views and swaying palm trees surrounding it. Fiji holidays don’t come more complete and luxurious than this, with a large lounge area, outdoor hammock and a location just steps away from the blue water of the Coral Coast.
Rooms are 41 square metres and accommodate 2 Adults+1 Child
Two Bedroom Bure
For larger families seeking accommodation that offers separate living and sleeping areas, look no further than the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa’s 2 Bedroom Bure option. With free kids club, daily activities and a friendly staff, your Fiji holidays on the Coral Coast come at an unbeatable value and the utmost in comfort.
Rooms accommodate 4 Adults+1 Child or 3 Adults+2 Children
*Wine, Dine & Spa Credit the amount provided to the guest on check-in will be credited to the guests account in local currency based on the resorts’ exchange rate of the day, which may fluctuate daily. Accommodation is subject to availability.
#All Meals and Drinks
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in Chiefs Restaurant: 7am to 10am
- Daily Lunch Specials plus All Day Menu: 2 courses (either entree and main OR main and dessert) from 12pm – 2pm when dining in Chiefs Restaurant
- Daily Dinner Specials plus All Day Menu: 2 courses (either entree and main OR main and dessert) from 7pm – 10pm when dining in Chiefs Restaurant
- 50% discount on the Dinner A La Carte Menu
- Beverage Package – available 10am to 10pm
- Inclusive of local draught Beer (Fiji Bitter and Fiji Gold), selected House Red Wine, White Wine and Sparkling Wine served by the glass, Local Spirits (Bounty Dark Rum, Bounty White Rum, Crarina Vodka, Regal Gin, Regal Whisky) and Soft drinks served in the Chief’s restaurant and Coco bar – excludes bottled water
- 50% discount on the Wine List served in the restaurant, bar or poolside from 10am to 10pm
- 50% discount on Cocktails served in the restaurant, bar or poolside from 10am to 10pm.
†WIFI Included on one device per guest room - extra devices charges apply.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^AIRFARES are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
**Kids Stay, Play & Eat for FREE Up to 1 Child to 17 yrs Inclusive Stay FREE, children must be staying with at least one adult & utilising existing bedding. 2nd Child will be utilizing a Rollaway bed at an additional charge in Frangipani Bure ONLY. Oceanview Bure has max occupancy of 2 Adults and 1 Child. Deluxe Beachfront Bure allows 2 Adults only. Beachfront Villa allows 2 Adults and 2 children utilizing 2 x Rollaway beds at an additional charge.
Infant Cots available fees apply
Children 4 -12yrs Inclusive Play FREE at Hermit Crab Kids Club daily. Children 1-3 years must be supervised by an adult or babysitter (baby sitting Fees apply)
Children 4 - 12yrs Inclusive Eat FREE, Breakfast in Chief’s Restaurant 7am – 10am. Children to receive free meals must dine during the following meal times Lunch 12 noon – 1pm and Dinner 5.00pm – 6pm ( If children dine with parents outside of kids meal times the meals are charged at menu prices)
Additional My Fiji Packages at the Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa
Thank you Akino, I wish to complement the company on having staff who speak good English. I don’t know what nationalities work there but it is great to be understood and understand on the phone. Regards, Anne Marie
Thank you so much Akino! We’re so excited about this package. We really appreciate your help. This has been the easiest holiday I've ever had to arrange! Lauren B.
Good morning Natalie, We are home again after our wonderful 10 days in Fiji. The first Sunday evening & the Monday were wet, otherwise you turned on beautiful weather, thank you!!!! How do you do it? The resort & our room were beautiful. We knew we were back when we landed in Sydney to a hail storm. Thanks once again for organising it for us Natalie. Will be in touch again next year. Best wishes, Grace