Thank you for all your #bestbula entries! We loved seeing such wonderful ‘bula spirit’ in your videos.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER
OF THE $3000 FAMILY HOLIDAY!
Thank you for taking part and sharing your kids’ best Bula on Instagram and following @myholidaycentre. Be sure to check your Instagram Direct Messages for your $100 travel voucher, sent to all valid entries! A spirited Bula! sets the tone for a happy family holiday in friendly Fiji! Find your next Fiji holiday here!
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Promotion name Best Bula
Eligible States/Territories National, Australia
Duration of promotion
Start: Friday 31 May 2019 5:00 AM AEST
End: Wednesday 31 July 2019 11:59 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
- Promoted by https://www.instagram.com/myholidaycentre/
ABN: 86 119 314 377
Suite 127a, Level 1
The Oasis Shopping Centre, Victoria Avenue
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older and have a public Instagram account, ensuring their entry is visible.
Details of prizes
$3000 My Fiji Holiday Voucher to be redeemed against any My Fiji package that is valid and available at the time of booking.
- Draw date = Thursday 1 August 2019 at 10:00AM AEST
Total Prize pool value: $3,000AUD*
*All entrants will receive a $100 My Fiji Holiday Voucher in the form of a promotional code via Instagram Direct Message to be redeemed against any My Fiji package that is valid and available at the time of booking.
$100 Holiday Voucher can not be used with any other voucher or promotional code. One voucher per transaction. Voucher to be used by the issued entrant only, not be used by any other recipient. $100 Holiday Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with major prize.
The following are not included as part of the major prize holiday: all other out of pocket expenses including meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, transfers, additional accommodation due to flight schedules, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly provided. The costs of obtaining any of these requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion. All taxes payable, airline and government are the responsibility of the prize winner. Airline seats are subject to availability. Travel is NOT permitted during school holidays, blackout periods apply. A surcharge may apply for flights. Tickets are nonrefundable. No frequent flyer miles will be accrued as part of this prize. By providing travel photos or images winners grant My Holiday Centre a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce, including without limitation, in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts. Winner confirms any persons appearing in travel photos have consented to the winner providing them to My Holiday Centre to be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Total number of prizes: 1
Total prize value: Total prize pool (inc GST): $3,000 AUD *
Method of entry
The conditions of entry into the Promotion are as follows:
(a) entrants must follow @myholidaycentre on Instagram and set their Instagram account to public
(b) entrants must post a video of their kid/s biggest & best ‘Bula!’ to their own Instagram feed and tag @myholidaycentre and #bestbula. Stories are encouraged but is not an eligible entry alone – must be accompanied by a ‘static’ post in entrants feed.
By uploading the video and tagging @myholidaycentre and #bestbula, entrants:
- give their consent to receiving electronic messages from the Promoter (and its related companies)
- agree that their entry and any related content is property of the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes, globally across any and all mediums in perpetuity.
The winner is chosen by a judge, determined by the Promotor. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and by entering this competition, each entrant accepts these terms and conditions. The Promotor will not disclose judging scores. The winning entrant must be following @myholidaycentre on Instagram at the time of the prize draw.
Maximum number of entries: unlimited
- Draw date = Thursday 1 August 2019 at 10:00AM AEST
Location of draws:
Suite 127a, Level 1
The Oasis Shopping Centre, Victoria Avenue
Notification of winners
- Winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message no later than Friday 2nd August 2019
Public announcement of winners
The winners of all prizes will be published here: https://www.instagram.com/myholidaycentre/ by 5th August 2019
Unclaimed prize draws
A random prize draws for any unclaimed vouchers will occur 10:00 AM AEST on 31 August 2019.
Location of draw:
Suite 127a, Level 1
The Oasis Shopping Centre, Victoria Avenue
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message on 1 September 2019.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here: https://www.instagram.com/myholidaycentre/ on 5 September 2019.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Staff of Ignite Travel Group and their immediate families may submit entries but are not eligible to win, nor are they eligible to receive the $100 travel voucher.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent of the Promoter or third party travel provider.
- Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with this will deem the winner’s entry invalid and the entrant will forfeit the prize. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
- The Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and, if applicable, their companion must travel together on all prize travel. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or rescheduling of flights, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name or Instagram handle and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written directions from a State lottery agency,the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value “subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority”. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with provision of the prize.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, extend, delete or change the promotion without notice, subject to legislative approval.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, in global perpetuity, including any copyright, talent release or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Instagram, Facebook and YouTube may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or YouTube; and to release Instagram, Facebook and YouTube from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Instagram, Facebook or YouTube.
- Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and the My Holiday Centre website may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn; and to release Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Winners agree that they will provide photos for use to announce the winner and photos of travel while making use of the prize.