Robinson Crusoe Sunset Dinner & Show
The most exciting dinner show in Fiji!
Fiji’s sunset is one of the most beautiful things to behold. The sky is flooded with a rainbow of gold, palm trees start to sway in the evening breeze, there’s fire, music and one of the country’s most incredible feasts! That’s how it is on Robinson Crusoe Island anyway, so take to the water and cruise toward the horizon. Embark on this Sunset Cruise, Dinner & Show for an evening that you won’t quickly forget! Learn about Fijian culture, witness exhilarating dances and be captivated from start to finish. It’s all possible when your tour with My Fiji!
- Duration: 5.5 Hours
- Location: Sigatoka
- Best Suited: Guests staying o the Coral Coast, Denarau and Nadi
What to Expect
The night comes alive on Robinson Crusoe Island. Set just 30-minutes off the mainland, about halfway between Denarau Island and the Coral Coast, this serene tropical island transforms and becomes the site of vibrant activity and incredible cultural feats. Fire lights up the shoreline as the stars fill the sky, string band music dances on the breeze and beaming locals stand poised ready to welcome you in! Join the fun or just sit back and watch—the choice is completely up to you!
Start your Sunset Cruise Dinner & Show on a calm, picturesque Jungle Cruise. Enjoy a big “Bula” welcome, kava ceremony and briefing, then attend a beach bonfire singalong as you enjoy the last of the setting sun. This tour is the perfect way to appreciate vibrant South Pacific culture and learn more about Fiji’s historic rituals. Dinner comes in the form of a “lovo” (earth oven) buffet and guests can feast, watch firewalking demonstrations, fire and knife dances, acrobatic feats and more!
- 30 Minute jungle cruise to the island
- Fijian “Lovo” Dinner (Earth Oven)
- Welcome Kava Ceremony
- Fire Walking Demonstration
- South Pacific Performance featuring Fire and Knife dancers
- Island bonfire and string band serenades
- String band performance
- Local Taxes & Local Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live entertainment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Optional Extras (Guests to pay)
- Beach towel hire
- Motorised water sports
- Massage & hair braiding
- Sports fishing
- Snacks & sandwiches
Departure & Return Schedule
- Coach pickup from your resort – times will vary, from 4:15pm
- Boat departs mainland jetty – 5:00pm
- Arrive at Robinson Crusoe Island. “Bula” Welcome & Briefing – 5:30pm
- Sunset beach bonfire with live string band – 6:00pm
- Lovo unearthing & fire walking demonstration – 6:30pm
- Lovo buffet dinner & South Pacific dance show – 7:00pm
- Isa Lei island farewell – 9:00pm
- Boat departs Robinson Crusoe Island – 9:15pm
- Return coach to your resort – 9:45pm
- Note: tour operates Monday, Wednesday & Saturday nights
What to Bring
- Light jumper/layer in case the breeze picks up
- A stomach ready to feast!
- Tour is subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- All activities including water sports, snorkelling and land-based activities are subject to weather conditions and activities may be substituted without notice if deemed necessary by management.
- Lovo and other dinner items may be substituted for a BBQ dinner if numbers are not met.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the tour if minimum numbers are not met and or due to adverse weather conditions such as flooding, cyclones, etc
- Take along with you insect repellent, cash/credit card for optional purchases and camera.
- Credit card attracts additional surcharges
- Tour departs Robinson Crusoe Jetty at 1700hrs hence pick up time from your hotel will be advised at time of booking.
- Please be ready in the hotel reception 15minutes prior to the pick-up time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
There’s no better way to experience Fiji than with a My Fiji hot deal! Say Bula to flights, transfers, accommodation and more! We offer a range of bonus value inclusions and can guarantee an enhanced family holiday or unique romantic retreat. Whatever’s drawing you to the tropical islands of Fiji, get there in style with a holiday from My Fiji!