- 5 Nights in a Island Bure
- Return Flights with Virgin Australia
- Return Airport & Launch Transfers
- Kids Stay,Play & Eat FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Meals Daily for Adults
- Fijian Welcome With Fruit Punch on Arrival
- Complimentary use of non-motorised watersports equipment
- VIP Concierge
Why We Love It
- Fantastic Family Resort
- 100% owned by a local Fijian family
- Plantation-style accommodation
- Great range of water activities
My Fiji Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in an Island Bure
Stay 5 nights in an Island Bure surrounded by carefully manicured tropical gardens. Enjoy being just steps away from the beach!
- Return economy airfares to Nadi with Virgin Australia including 23kg checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return economy flights planned for you and 23kg checked luggage per person, when you travel with My Fiji, the only thing you need to do is pack some clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return shared airport transfers**
We don’t leave anything to chance at My Fiji. You can disembark your flight knowing that someone is waiting to take your bags and transport you straight to your accommodation – and vice-versa when it’s time to go home!
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE#
Travelling with kids doesn’t have to be expensive. With this bonus, even the fussiest little eater will be satisfied. Kids can eat for free off the kids menu, stay for free when accompanied by an adult, Kids also play free.
- Arrive in style
Be met at Nadi International Airport with a shell necklace & refreshing drink courtesy of our My Fiji VIP Concierge Services! The service includes a My Fiji Gift Bag containing a Pure Fiji pack, beach ball & cap (1 per room, per booking), a Tour Vouchers Pack with vouchers for tours & activities, plus special assistance if required.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1000 BONUS Value
- All meals daily for adults
Holidays are supposed to be worry free, and with this exclusive My Fiji package, it will be! Indulge when you stay at Malolo Island Resort with a full board meal plan, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fijian welcome with Fruit Punch on arrival
Experience true Fijian hospitality with a welcome Fruit Punch on arrival! This island-style greeting is the perfect start to your tropical holiday and will make guests feel at home at The Malolo Island Resort!
- Invitation to managers cocktail party
You’ll never be short of something to do when you stay at Malolo Island Resort, Fiji. Attend the Management Cocktail Party at Malolo Island Resort Fiji held once every week and enjoy a good drink with great company.
- Complimentary use of non-motorised watersports equipment
Enjoy complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment including catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers, stand up paddle boards, and use of snorkelling equipment.
Valid for travel – 1 February – 31 March 2020; 20 April – 30 September 2020; 14 October 2020 – 14 December 2020; 28 – 31 January 2021;
Accommodating up to four people (2 adults and 2 kids), the 33sq. metre Island Bures are spacious inside and feature a 14sq. metre furnished veranda too. The main bed is a king sized, and the two single beds can be converted into day beds to laze on during the day. You’ll find everything you need for your holiday in these bures, whether you’re staying for two nights or five or more, including an umbrella in case of a rainy day, daily housekeeping and evening turn down service! Keep your luggage in the double wardrobe, enjoy your privacy with window screens, blinds and curtains, utilise the beach towels when you head to the beach, wash everything away with Pure Fiji bathroom amenities, keep cool with the air conditioning and ceiling fans, enjoy a hot cuppa with the plunger coffee and tea and relax in the separate lounge area.
Ocean View Bure – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
Enjoy views of the azure ocean from the 14sq. metre furnished veranda off the 33sq. metre Oceanview Bure. Sleep well on the comfortable king sized beds and relax on the day beds or convert them to single beds for additional guests. Enjoy your privacy with winder screens, blinds and curtains and keep your valuables secure in the in room safe. Make the most of the conveniences inside the Oceanview Bure like double wardrobe to store your luggage, plunger coffee and tea to make yourself a fresh cuppa and don’t worry about making your bed with daily housekeeping and evening turn-down service. There is air conditioning and ceilings to help you keep cool and beach towels for you to take when you head down to the shore.
Deluxe Ocean View Bure – UPGRADE from only $550 per person!
Find your luxury in a Deluxe Oceanview Bure! These bures are spacious, the interior being 50sq. metres, and the bedroom is separate from the living area. In the bedroom you’ll find a comfortable king-sized bed as well as the entrance to the generous bathroom that features Pure Fiji amenities. In the living area, you’ll find 2 single beds that can converted to day beds to laze around on during the day, as well as a comfortable lounge area and work desk. The living area extends to the 14sq. metre veranda that features gorgeous views of the ocean. For your privacy and security, the Deluxe Oceanview Bure’s are equipped with window screens, blinds, curtains and an in room safe. For your convenience housekeeping will visit daily and also provide an evening turn-down service. There are also specific towels for you take with you to the beach, plunger coffee and tea, umbrellas in case of a rainy day, air conditioning and much more!
Malolo Island Resort
Discover an idyllic paradise on Malolo Island at the luxurious Malolo Island Resort. This intimate and rustic resort offers premium accommodation in a fantastic water front location. 100% Fijian owned and perfect for families and couples alike, book your Fijian holiday at Malolo Island Resort!
Read more about Malolo Island Resort here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 100% Fijian Owned
- 18+ Lounge
- Bars (3)
- Day Spa
- Dive Shop
- Intimate Dining Options
- Kids Club – Tia Treehouse for 4-12 year olds
- Meeting/Event Facilities
- Private Jetty
- Restaurants (2)
- Swimming Pools (incl. Adults Only & Swim Up Bar)
- Teenagers Club – Khail’s Club for 13-18 year olds
- Tour/Activities Assistance
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airline: Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights departing Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
▪ Breakfast – full hot and cold buffet* featuring cereals, local fresh fruits, juices, breads and pastries, eggs, prime bacon and assorted hot dishes, freshly brewed coffee and teas. Available in the Terrace Restaurant *subject to occupancy levels will revert to A la Carte. Adults only breakfast also available in Treetops Restaurant.
▪ Lunch – up to 2 courses from menus featuring salads, char-grilled burgers, gourmet sandwiches, freshly caught fish grilled to your liking, pasta & noodle dishes and fresh fruit plates and tempting deserts. Available in the Terrace or Beach Bar Restaurants.
▪ Dinner – up to three courses from A la Carte menus and themed buffet nights. Lobster, seafood platters and specialty meats not included – surcharge applies. Available in Terrace, Beach Bar or Treetops+ Restaurants. 13yrs and over only.
#Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free
2 x children 12yrs and under sharing parents’ bure eat for free when parent/s purchase a full adult meal plan. Family Bure allowance of 4 children 12yrs and under sharing the bure.
Kids Eat Free Meal Inclusions/Conditions as follows:
- All parents travelling with children must purchase a full adult meal plan
- Full breakfast at Terrace Restaurant
- Buffet Lunch at Terrace Restaurant
- Children’s only dinner buffet meals provided from 5:30-7pm daily at the Terrace.
Note: Any meals taken outside these venues and times will be charged at A la Carte menu prices. Available on all room categories. Children’s Meal Plan Surcharges apply on Christmas/New Year menus. Not combinable with any other offer.
Supervised Kids Club is complimentary strictly to children 4 to 12 years old. Hours
9.00am to 12.00 noon (day activities)
2.00pm to 4.30pm (afternoon activities)
5.30pm to 6.30pm (supervised dinner)
7.00pm to 9.00pm (evening activities)
- Supervised children’s dinner. Children’s dinner orders are taken at 4.30pm and
served at 5.30pm
When using existing bedding
**Launch transfers are operated by either SeaFiji or South Sea Cruises depending on flight arrival time. If your flight arrives outside of these times guests will either have to upgrade to a water taxi or overnight in Denarau. This is not included in the package price. If you would like to know more please speak to your My Fiji specialist.
Seafiji Link departs DAILY from Port Denarau Marina @ 17:30 pm connecting all daily flight arrivals up to 16:00hrs.
Seafiji Morning Link departs DAILY from Seafiji Island Base @ 05:00am for Port Denarau Marina.
Direction will be determined by passenger numbers on the day. Travelling time on average is approx. 60 minutes.
South Sea Cruises
Departs Denarau: 9.00am, Arrives Malolo Island 11:00am
Departs Denarau: 12.15am, Arrives Malolo Island 2:00pm
Departs Denarau: 3.15pm, Arrives Malolo Island 4.20pm
Departs Malolo Island: 11:00am, Arrives Denarau 12:00pm
Departs Malolo Island: 2:00pm, Arrives Denarau 3:00pm
Departs Malolo Island: 4.10pm, Arrives Denarau 6:00pm
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Fiji experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Fiji questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|