- 8 Nights in a Ocean View King Room
- Return Flights and Transfers
- My Fiji VIP Airport Fast Track
- Peace of Mind Guarantee`
Exclusive Bonus Value
- My Fiji Island Experience
- Breakfast Daily
- FJ $1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Two for One Massage Voucher for Bebe Spa
Why We Love It
- Idyllic Beachside Location
- Adult Only Pool for Relaxation
- Free Kids Club with Activities
- Award Winning Bebé Spa
My Fiji Package Inclusions
- 8 Nights in an Ocean View King Room
Large enough to accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (12 and younger) the Ocean View Rooms provide a comfortable and luxurious island stay for all travellers. The rooms are decorated with a South Pacific ambience without compromising the luxury of a 5-star resort. The air conditioned interior spans across 47sq. metres and is complete with a spacious bathroom, bathrobe and slippers, ceiling fans, coffee/tea facilities, in-room safe, fridge/minibar, telephone, TV and much more. The room includes an exclusive Talai Butler Service from 7am until 11pm daily, including a complimentary welcome drink & cold towel on arrival, as well as champagne & canapes delivered to your room every afternoon.
- Return Flights with Checked Luggage*
We do the searching for you to find the best flights so you can book and relax. This deal includes return economy flights to Nadi with checked luggage – how good is that.
- Exclusive My Fiji VIP Airport Fast Track
Arrive in Fiji in style with our exclusive fast track airport service. Be welcomed at Nadi airport by dedicated My Fiji airport staff, who will direct you to your exclusive fast track lane, ensuring a fast arrival and smooth departure, saving up to 90 minutes in wait times.
- My Fiji VIP Concierge Services
Upon arrival, receive a warm Bula welcome from your dedicated My Fiji concierge host. You will be greeted with a Fijian smile and shell necklace, before being escorted to the exclusive My Fiji arrival lounge.
- Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access and Beach Gift Bag*
Enjoy a refreshing drink and cool towel with your exclusive access to My Fiji’s arrival lounge. You’ll also be gifted with an iconic My Fiji Beach Bag, containing a Pure Fiji pack, beach ball, and cap to use throughout your Fiji escape.
- Return Shared Airport Transfers
Arrive at your destination with the confidence of knowing a friendly face is waiting to take you and your bags straight to your accommodation, and vice-versa when it’s time to go home.
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free*
Bring your blessings. When selecting this exclusive package, you can take the family with you and enjoy complimentary access to Kids Club facilities. Children 12 years and younger stay for free when sharing a room with parents, utilising existing bedding. Select from the special children’s menu and they’ll eat free when dining with parents in selected restaurants.
- Complimentary Wifi
With access to wifi, you can remain connected throughout your stay.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
There’s no place for worries on a holiday. That’s why when you book with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that whatever the future may hold, your travel plans can be changed. If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions, we’ll work with you to find a suitable date in the future to rebook your well-deserved holiday, guaranteed. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1250 BONUS Value
- Choose Your Bonus
My Fiji Island Experience with Transfers*
MyFiji Island Experience takes guests on an adventure to the idyllic Tivua Island, a tiny jewel of the Mamanuca Islands, surrounded by white sandy beach and 500 acres of coral gardens pristine reef. Aboard a white-sailed tall ship Ra Marama, or the sailing catamaran Fiji One, embark on a 90-minute journey to the picturesque private island, where you will be welcome with a truly warm Fijian hospitality. There’s nothing quite like the vibrant blue ocean, the majestic white sand beaches and the array of snorkelling sites teeming with coral and diverse marine life. Passenger numbers are limited for your enjoyment on this exclusive MyFiji tour.
4 Day Meimei (Nanny) Service*
Meimei is a Fijian expression that describes taking care of others. At Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort, parents can be assured that their child will receive exceptional care and attention from our Meimei nannies while on holiday. Youngsters are engaged in fun indoor and outdoor activities customized for their age and interests. They engage with Fijian culture and hospitality through games, arts and crafts, and simple language lessons.
- Breakfast Daily*
Start your mornings the right way, with a stomach full of sumptuous breakfast foods.
- FJ $1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit ($AU660)*
With a FJ $1000 credit, enjoy a delicious feast or treat yourself at the spa.
- FJ $100 Beverage Credit
With a FJ $100 credit, enjoy a delicious drink (or two) without breaking the bank.
- Themed Buffet Dinner
Experience the foodie scene in your holiday destination and enjoy a complimentary Themed Buffet Dinner on us.
- Two for One Massage Voucher for Bebe Spa
You deserve some pampering and the Outrigger’s Bebe Spa is a great place to feel the stress melt away. With this deal you can purchase 1 x 60-minute massage and receive a second one free.
- Exclusive Talai Butler Service*
Guests staying in Ocean View rooms, suites or bures are offered our unique and exclusive Talai Service – traditional five star butler service with a South Pacific twist. Talai service includes complimentary welcome drinks, cold towel, and champagne and canapés delivered every afternoon to your room. Talai butlers are available to unpack and iron your clothing, recommend tours and activities, and make restaurant reservations. Our Talai butlers also provide a style of personalized hospitality that is unique to the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort.
- Complimentary Kava Ceremony
Enjoy a complimentary cultural experience by attending a Kava ceremony during your stay.
- Complimentary Use of Non-Motorised Water Sports & Resort Facilities
Take advantage of your complimentary use of all non-motorised water sports equipment including catamarans, kayaks, windsurfers, glass bottom boats and stand up paddle boards.
Valid for travel: 28 November – 23 December 2022; 1 February – 31 March 2023
Add from $100 per person: 24 April – 23 June 2023; 1 November – 22 December 2023
Add from $200 per person: 04 – 31 January 2023
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Ocean View King Room
Ocean View Double Room – Upgrade from only $100pp
Large enough to accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (12 and younger) the Ocean View Rooms provide a comfortable and luxurious island stay for all travellers. You can choose between 1 king and 1 double sofa bed or 2 double beds for the sleeping configuration. The rooms are decorated with a South Pacific ambience without comprising the luxury of a 5-star resort. The air conditioned interior spans across 47sq. metres and is complete with a spacious bathroom, bathrobe and slippers, ceiling fans, coffee/tea facilities, in-room safe, fridge/minibar, telephone, TV and much more. The room includes an exclusive Talai Butler Service from 7am until 11pm daily, including a complimentary welcome drink & cold towel on arrival, as well as champagne & canapes delivered to your room every afternoon.
Plantation Bure – Upgrade from only $400pp
Reflecting the traditional architectural style of Fiji, the Plantation Bures are spacious and airy and have enough room to accommodate 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (12 and younger). The interior extends across 50sq. metres and is complete with a range of modern features and luxury amenities. Choose your preferred bedding configuration with your choice of either 1 king bed and 1 double sofa bed or 2 double beds. Stay cool in the air conditioning, relax in your bathrobe and slippers, enjoy a fresh cup of tea or coffee, stay stylish with the hair dryer and enjoy the tranquil garden atmosphere from the veranda. The bure includes an exclusive Talai Butler Service from 7am until 11pm daily, including a complimentary welcome drink & cold towel on arrival, as well as champagne & canapes delivered to your room every afternoon.
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
See what all the fuss is about and base your Fiji holiday at My Fiji’s top selling family resort, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. Packed full of 5-star amenities and services, from the fantastic family friendly facilities to the award-winning Bebe Spa, there’s something for everyone at this resort.
Read more about Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort here!
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Services
- Cultural Ceremonies/Classes
- Daily Activity/Entertainment Program
- Day Spa
- Diveaway Fiji – PADI Certified Diving
- Fishing Boat
- Kids Club
- Laundry Services
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Multiple Restaurants & Bars (incl. poolside bar)
- Resort Store
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Please note Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort will undergo renovations from mid-October 2022. The resort will remain open and operational during the uplift with a phased approach implemented to minimise any guest distruption.
The renovation will be a 3 phased approach with the majority of scheduled works focusing on the resort accommodation. During the refurbishment of the accommodation, the works will be contained within the rooms and is anticipated of no disruption to the resort guests.
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort will also be renovating the Reception / Lobby / Porte Cochere area and the main Buffet restaurant ‘Vale Ni Kana’. These works are scheduled as follows:
– Vale Ni Kana (Main Buffet Restaurant) – 10 January 2023 – 16 May 2023
During this period, Vale Ni Kana will be closed and Vahavu will be used for buffet dining.
– Reception, Lobby and Porte Cochere – 20 June 2023 – 5 September 2023
Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights with Fiji Airways include 30kg of checked in luggage per person. Flights with Virgin Australia include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
*Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access and Beach Gift Bag
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, your arrival process experience may differ slightly to what is advertised.
*Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free
– Free stay when sharing room with parents
– Kids Eat Free when sharing room with parents – children aged between 3 to 12 years of age (Minimum 4 night stay required)
– Infant – aged between 0 to 2 years of age – Baby cot is complimentary
– Complimentary cots and high chair (subject to availability)
– Supervised Complimentary Kids Club (3-12years) • Supervised Complimentary Teens Program 13+ year old
*My Fiji Island Experience with Transfers
With a picture-perfect backdrop by the sea, MyFiji Island offers the following for guests’ comfort and convenience.
– Beach loungers and bean bags
– Cabanas and sun umbrellas
– Fresh water shower and toilet facility
– Senikai Spa offering massage and hair braiding
– PADI dive centre offering discover scuba dives as well as certified dives
Exclusive MyFiji tour includes
– Return shared coach transfer to Port Denarau
– Afternoon to evening cruise to and around the island
– Afternoon tea, kava ceremony and safety briefing enroute
– 2 x Alcoholic beverages per adult on either outbound or return journey
– Welcome kit (bottled water and MyFiji Island beach towel for use on the island)
– Beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on the island
– Beach butler service (order taking and drink service at cabanas and the beach)
– BBQ late lunch including fish, chicken, sausages, salads and fruits
– Water sports and activities, including guided snorkeling and glass-bottomed boat tours escorted by marine biologist, use of kayaks and SUPs
– Guided herbal medicine nature walk, coconut husking and weaving and Lali beating demonstrations
– Kids activities in Captain Kid’s Club (90 mins of fun and learning including treasure hunt, sand castle building & sports programme)
– Music, dancing and cultural presentation and tea/coffee on the return journey
– Total of 3 hours on the island
– Canapes, Tea/Coffee & biscuits on the return journey
Coach pick up from Coral Coast Resorts at 10.30-11am
Boat departs Denararu Marina at 1.30pm (arrives at MyFiji Island at 3pm)
Guests are to wait at the hotel lobby, pick up times to be confirmed when you call to reserve your MyFiji Island Experience on arrival in Fiji.
Guests must be waiting in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to confirmed pick up time or risk missing the transfer.
Boat departs MyFiji Island at 6pm (arrives at Denarau Marina at 7.30pm)
Coach returns to Coral Coast Resorts at 8.30-9pm
THURSDAYS: Year Round
Tours require minimum numbers to operate, whereby tour schedules change, MyFiji reserves the right to offer a similar alternative tour in lieu of original inclusion.
4 Day Meimei (Nanny) Service*
• Based on 8 hours per day
• Meimei services apply a Child Minding Ratios
• 6 months – 2 years (inclusive): one Meimei staff per child
• 3 years – 12 years (inclusive): one Meimei staff per 2 children
• Maximum 2 children per Meimei
Vale Ni Kana – Full Buffet Breakfast
Vahavu restaurant – A la carte breakfast comprising of 1 main fare with 1 hot drink and 1 cold drink
*FJ $1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
Wine, Dine & Spa Credit per room per booking. This resort credit can only be used at the owned and operated Outrigger outlets, namely all resort bars and restaurants (including room service), in-room movies are OK, the Bebe Spa (for massage and treatments only) and resort activities such as the Golf Driving Range and the weekly Fire Walking Show etc. It cannot be used in any of the resort shops, boutiques or non owned F&B outlets like the NZ Ice Cream outlet; it cannot be used on day tours booked through the Rosies Tour Desk etc
Valued in AUD as of 23AUG22.
*Exclusive Talai Butler Service
Guests staying in Ocean View rooms, suites or bures are offered our unique and exclusive Talai Service – traditional five star butler service with a South Pacific twist. Talai service includes complimentary welcome drinks, cold towel, and champagne and canapés delivered every afternoon to your room. Talai butlers are available to unpack and iron your clothing, recommend tours and activities, and make restaurant reservations. Our Talai butlers also provide a style of personalized hospitality that is unique to the Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. Available 7 am – 11 pm daily
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
General Terms & Conditions
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Fiji experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Fiji questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|