- 7 Nights in an Island Plunge Pool Vale
- 1 Night in an Ocean Breeze King Room
- Return Flights Including 23kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport, Internal Flight & Water Taxi Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Meals Daily at Royal Davui Island
- Buffet Breakfast at Westin Denarau Island Resort
- Sunset Canape's Each Evening at Royal Davui Island
- VIP Concierge Service
Why We Love It
- Adults only boutique luxury
- Idyllic secluded island location
- All meals included
- Close to some amazing diving locations
My Fiji Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights in an Island Plunge Pool Vale at The Royal Davui Island Resort
This luxurious traditional Fijian Vale with heated private plunge pool boasts stunning views over Beqa Lagoon and the reef system below. Each Vale is stand alone with no common walls to any other Vale for ultimate privacy and seclusion.
- 1 Night in an Ocean Breeze Room at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
Enjoy 1 night prior to your stay at Royal Davui Island Resort on the integrated resort island of Denarau. Stay at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa in an Ocean Breeze Room that boasts views of the beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Buffet breakfast daily at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
No day need start the same with a buffet breakfast at Ocean Terrace Restaurant! Enjoy a selection of mouth-watering international favourites as you gaze across the ocean.
- Return economy airfares to Nadi including 23kg checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return economy flights planned for you and 23kg checked luggage per person, when you travel with My Fiji, the only thing you need to do is pack some clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return airport transfers to Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa
We don’t leave anything to chance at My Fiji. You can disembark your flight knowing that someone is waiting to take your bags and transport you straight to your accommodation – and vice-versa when it’s time to go home!
- Return scheduled plane & water taxi transfers to Royal Davui Island Resort
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Fiji and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Fiji package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with scheduled plane & water taxi transfers to take you to the exclusive Royal Davui Island Resort!
- Arrive in style
Be met at Nadi International Airport with a shell necklace & refreshing drink courtesy of our My Fiji VIP Concierge Services! The service includes a My Fiji Gift Bag containing a Pure Fiji pack & cap (1 per room, per booking), a Tour Voucher Booklet for tours and activities, plus special assistance if required’
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- All Meals Daily at Royal Davui Island Resort including breakfast, lunch & dinner*
Book it all at once with My Fiji – this package is Full Board so it includes your breakfast, lunch & dinner every day of your stay at the Royal Davui Island Resort & Spa! Treat your taste buds to a new meal each day and also enjoy complimentary bottled Fiji water twice daily, tea, coffee, fresh cookies & sunset canape’s each evening in the Banyan Bar.
- Twice daily maid service at The Royal Davui Island Resort
Enjoy a clean, tidy room and sink into a freshly turned down bed at the end of each day when you stay at The Royal Davui Island Resort & Spa, with twice daily maid service. You will also receive Pure Fiji Bathroom Amenities to ensure you have a luxurious stay!
- Exclusive activities at The Royal Davui Island Resort
Feel like a local with an invitation to the weekly managers cocktail party on Friday including staff Meke (Fijian Dance) performance and daily complimentary activities. You will also be treated to nightly entertainment and an invitation to attend the weekly Kava ceremony.
- Welcome amenities at The Royal Davui Island Resort
Experience true Fijian hospitality with a welcome lei on arrival at The Royal Davui Island Resort & Spa! This island-style greeting is the perfect start to your tropical holiday and will make guests feel at home! You will also be treated to a special Royal Davui welcome amenity!
Valid for travel ex Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne – 1 February – 31 March 2020
Valid for travel ex Adelaide & Perth – 1 February – 31 March 2020
Other travel dates may be available, please speak to your friendly My Fiji Holiday Expert!
Island Plunge Pool Vale (Royal Davui)
Accommodating 2 adults, the 6 Island Plunge Pool Vales are located on the east and south side of the island. The traditional Fijian vale measures 84sq. metres and has a thatched roof and wonderfully high ceilings as well as all the luxury amenities you would expect from a 5-star resort. The vale boasts a King-size bed, air-conditioning, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. The well-appointed bathroom features a shower and spa bath, Yakuta bathrobes, a hairdryer and Pure Fiji toiletries. Each vale has a living area, its own heated plunge pool, sundeck, private dining deck and views out over the Beqa Lagoon. There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Ocean Breeze Room (Westin Denarau Island)
Surrounded by the tranquil Pacific Ocean, the Ocean Breeze Rooms are spacious and decorated with traditional Fijian touches and modern luxury. Those located on the ground floor have direct access to the beach from their private patios! Inside the 40sq. metre rooms you’ll find enough space to sleep up to 4 guests complete with either one king bed or two double beds, air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, mini bar, in-room safe and much more!
Premium Plunge Pool Vale – UPGRADE from only $600 per person (Royal Davui)
Accommodating 3 adults, the 3 Premium Plunge Pool Vales are spread out over a single level and offer more privacy as they are set on the highest points of the island. The traditional Fijian vale measures 90sq. meters and encapsulates the relaxed island vibes as well as offering all the luxury amenities you would expect from a 5-star villa in Fiji. The vale boasts a King-size bed with an awning that adds to the air of romance. Other amenities include air-conditioning, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. The well-appointed bathroom features a shower and spa bath, Yakuta bathrobes, a hairdryer and Pure Fiji toiletries. Each vale has its own heated plunge pool, 2 large secluded decks and views out over the Beqa Lagoon. There is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Davui Sunset Pool Suite – UPGRADE from only $1150 per person (Royal Davui)
Fiji is known for its burning, mesmerising sunsets. What better way to witness these artforms than from the comfort of your private plunge pool overlooking sprawling South Pacific waters? Dripping in opulence, this suite features grand French doors adjoining your living area and rambling sun deck. Amenities include air-conditioning, Pure Fiji products, an exotic open-air shower, jacuzzi spa bath, personal bar, Wi-Fi and much more.
Davui Pool Suite East – UPGRADE from only $1150 per person (Royal Davui)
Entirely secluded and a haven for honeymooners and romance-seekers, the Davui Plunge Pool Suite East is guarded by hand-carved mahogany double doors ensuring a private sanctuary for its guests. Inside your hidden paradise, revel in a vibrant in-door garden and commanding lagoon vistas. Roll out of lavish King bedding, rinse under your open-air shower, pamper yourself with Pure Fiji amenities and snuggle into your Yukata robe before enjoying your complimentary morning coffee on your secluded sun deck. After a day of exploring glorious Fiji, why not cool off in your private plunge pool or air-conditioned oasis. End each day with a refreshing drink from your personal bar and a dip in your jacuzzi spa bath…luxury abounds in your Davui Plunge Pool Suite East.
Davui Pool Suite West – UPGRADE from only $1150 per person (Royal Davui)
Have it all in your Davui Plunge Pool Suite West. Supreme views of both sunrise and sunset, this room is favourably positioned on the western most point of the resort. Relish outdoor living at its finest with your sprawling sun deck (which reaches to the very edge of the cliff face!), open-air shower and climate-controlled plunge pool. Indulge in luxury amenities such as air-conditioning, Yukata robes, Pure Fiji products, a Jacuzzi spa bath, personal bar and much more.
Royal Davui Island Resort Fiji
Escape to luxury at Royal Davui Island Resort Fiji! The exclusive adult-only 5-star resort has just 16 private villas, each with their own plunge pool, sundeck and spa bath. The excellent service, breath-taking ocean views, and endless activities make Royal Davui Island Resort the perfect location for your Fiji holiday. Hands down the best resort in Fiji for couples, this tropical getaway is one not to miss! Read more about Royal Davui Island Resort Fiji here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Adult-only resort
- Beachfront property
- Royal Davui Welcome Lei on arrival
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Bottled water, tea and coffee included
- Daily sunset canapés
- Evening entertainment
- Resort pool
- Banyan Bar and restaurant
- Room service
- Fitness centre
- Davui Fiji Spa and wellness centre
- Games room
- Weekly island barbecue
- Weekly managers cocktails
- Weekly kava ceremony
- Room service and private dining
- Twice daily maid service
- Complimentary Pure Fiji toiletries
- Scuba diving
- Stand up paddle boards
- Snorkeling tours and equipment
- Tour desk
- Laundry service
- Business facilities
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Intimate wedding venue
For More Information on the Royal Davui Island Resort Fiji, CLICK HERE
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Royal Davui Island Resort, Fiji is an adults only resort, minimum guest age is 16 years
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods. NOTE: International flights include up to 23kg of checked luggage however, Fixed Wing resort flight transfers only allow a maximum of 20kg luggage per person
Scheduled Plane & Water Taxi Information: 25 min fixed wing scheduled aircraft flight & 35min Water Taxi from Nadi Airport to/from Royal Davui Island. Flights must land no later than 2.45pm into Nadi in order to meet water taxi to the resort. All transfers must be completed before sunset (including boat). The Royal Davui transfer counter opens at 830 and 1430 respectively. The counter will be unmanned outside these times. Once you have cleared customs and immigration, please make your way to the Royal Davui Counter as indicated on the map no later than 45 mins prior your scheduled departure.
Royal Davui utilises a number of providers and machine size is based on the number of guests travelling.
- Hibiscus Air, Sunflower and Heli-Tours Fiji aircraft have a maximum individual passenger weight of 130kg. In addition, a maximum total aircraft weight restriction applies. We request that passengers 130kgs and over please contact us prior to travel at [email protected]
- All air, sea and helicopter transfers can only operate during daylight hours.
- There are no arrivals permitted at Royal Davui Island prior to 8am.
- Your booking includes only a seat on the plane/helicopter – it is not a private charter.
- Every effort will be made to schedule transfers to meet your specific flight arrival and departure times the helicopter operator will determine times according to their schedules and weather conditions and any technical or mechanical problems they may be incurring at the time.
- In the case of inclement weather or technical/mechanical issues, the transport company reserves the right to arrange earlier or later pickups or departures as well as make alternative transfer arrangements whether by air or road/sea.
- In the event of all travel being cancelled altogether due to adverse weather or other unforeseen circumstances accommodation will be arranged either on the mainland or on the resort. Conditions and meal charges apply for those unable to depart the resort due to cancelation of ALL Sea and Air transfers.
- Mainland accommodation will be at the expense of the guest and will need to be settled directly with the mainland hotel. A letter provided from Royal Davui Island Resort to be used for travel insurance claims.
- Royal Davui Island Resort is not responsible for guests failing to meet departing flights in time if Helicopter or Air services are cancelled or rescheduled and/or where alternative transfer means and times have been offered.
- Excess Luggage: Due to our remote location and Fiji’s Civil Aviation requirements, there is a strict 20kg (44lb) pp bag weight limit on luggage for the plane and helicopter. A number of excess luggage options are available. If guests know they will have excess luggage prior to arrival please contact the resort for options.
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Fiji experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Fiji questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|