- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Garden Villa
- Return Economy Flights
- VIP concierge services and Return Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Daily
Exclusive Bonus Value
- FJ$1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Unlimited Golf for 2
- Choose 1 of 2 Bonus Tours
- Kids Stay, Play Free
Why We Love It
- Offers Luxurious Space & Privacy
- Access to Multiple Resort Facilities
- Fully Self-Contained Apartments
- Walking Distance to Denarau Marina
My Fiji Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Garden Villa
Spend 7 nights in a 2 Bedroom Garden Villa set amongst lush tropical vegetation. These rooms are perfect for 4 adults with an incredible 112sq. metres of space!
- Return economy airfares to Nadi including checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return economy flights planned for you and checked luggage per person, when you travel with My Fiji, the only thing you need to do is pack some clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return shared airport transfers plus My Fiji VIP Concierge Services including exclusive arrival lounge access and Beach Gift Bag.
Receive a warm Bula welcome upon arrival from your dedicated My Fiji concierge host. You will be greeted with a Fijian smile and shell necklace before being escorted to the exclusive My Fiji arrival lounge where you will enjoy a refreshing drink, cool towel and be gifted a famous My Fiji Beach Bag, containing a Pure Fiji pack, beach ball, cap (1 per room, per booking) and a booklet with vouchers for tours & activities to use once in paradise. In true Fijian hospitality, your Rosie Holidays driver is eagerly waiting to whisk you off to your accommodation and ready to bid you “Sota tale,” which means “stay safe and see you soon” when it’s time to go home!
- Breakfast daily
Enjoy breakfast daily at the spectacular Feast Restaurant. Enjoy views over the beautiful lagoon pool and sample a range of incredible breakfast favourites!
- Kids stay & play for FREE#
Take the Family! Up to two children (2-12yrs) can stay for free when using existing room bedding, plus they’ll enjoy complimentary access to the incredible Lai Lai Kids Club!
- Activities & amenities
While staying at The Sheraton Denarau Villas enjoy two complimentary bottles of water in room replenished daily, complimentary WiFi, and the Bula Bus, which provides transportation between Sheraton & Westin Resorts! Enjoy use of the 6 swimming pools across Sheraton & Westin Resort facilities, lawn bowling green at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Daily activities including aqua aerobics, volleyball & board games, cultural demonstrations, and use of the Fitness Centre & Parking!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2750 BONUS Value
- FJ$1000 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit ***
Wine, dine and relax to your hearts content! Upon check-in, your credit is applied to your room account and can be used towards food and beverages at any of the resorts restaurants and bars or pamper yourself at the day spa.
- Unlimited Golf*
Enjoy Unlimited Golf for 2 adults per room at the championship Denarau Golf & Racquet Club. Play as many rounds as you can fit into your stay for free! This exclusive My Fiji bonus inclusion is perfect for golf lovers who want to take a swing in paradise. Perfect your skills, play for fun or aim to beat that perfect score! Green fees & shared golf cart are included.
- Exclusive exploration
Choose 1 of 2 exclusive tours~:
Set sail with My Fiji for a day of sun, fun, private-island paradise along with a traditional Fijian culture experience you won’t forget on us! Nestled in the stunning Mamanuca Islands, My Fiji island is and is a sun-seeker’s dream and water-lover’s delight! This is the best way to see Fiji’s most popular group of islands during the 90-minute sail on a magnificent white-sailed tall ship, plus you can do it all without the crowds! All meals, beer, wine, soft drinks, cultural activities, entertainment, transfers and amazing sunsets are included! This experience is available exclusively to My Fiji guests. Read more here!
Gifted to you by My Fiji, a truly memorable day awaits where you’ll enjoy perfect white sand, beachside cabanas, a resort style infinity pool, and views across the Mamanuca’s from Fiji’s best located island! My Fiji have tried and tested this exclusive experience to ensure we’re delivering you with the best of the best. This is a day not to be missed!
Revel in dedicated My Fiji areas on the island where you’ll receive refreshing Malamala Icy Pops on us, complimentary towels and VIP services by Simon, our dedicated My Fiji host, and Malamala Beach Club butlers who are on-hand to take care of your every need!
If you’re feeling adventurous, the island’s crystal waters are perfect for snorkelling and paddle boarding. And when it’s time to indulge your cravings, on offer is a delicious a-la-carte Pacific-inspired menu and an array of hand-crafted curated cocktails. Read more here!
UPGRADE your Malamala Beach Club experience to include a Private Beachside Cabana from only $36 for 2 adults!
- Arrive in Style
Be met at Nadi International Airport with a shell necklace & refreshing drink courtesy of our My Fiji VIP Concierge Services! The service includes a My Fiji Beach Bag containing a My Fiji Beach Ball, My Fiji cap and a Pure Fiji pack (1 per room, per booking), a Tour Vouchers Pack with vouchers for tours & activities, plus special assistance if required.
Valid for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne: 1 February – 31 March 2021
Add from $100 for travel: 13 – 31 January 2021
Add from $300 for travel: 19 April – 30 June 2021
Add from $400 for travel: 6 – 12 January 2021
Add from $600 for travel: 1 – 18 April 2021; 20 July – 25 September 2021
Valid for travel ex Adelaide & Perth: 13 January – 31 March 2021
Add from $300 for travel: 6 – 12 January 2021; 19 April – 30 June 2021
Add from $500 for travel: 1 – 18 April 2021
Add from $550 for travel: 20 July – 25 September 2021
Other dates may be available, please ask your holiday expert!
2 Bedroom Garden Villa
Situated amongst the luscious tropical gardens of the resort you’ll find the 2 Bedroom Garden Villas. Spanning across 112sq. metres of space these villas are ideal for travelling families or groups as they can accommodate up to 6 guests with one king and two double beds. The living and dining areas are separated from the remainder of the villa and are complete with a fully-equipped kitchen and comfortable lounge. The master bedroom features a sofa, TV, private balcony and a ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, vanity area, hair dryer and laundry facilities. Decorated with a tropical colour scheme, light timbers and cane, it’s easy to relax in a 2 Bedroom Garden Villa.
2 Bedroom Lagoon Villa – UPGRADE from only $150 per person quad share!
Located on the interior of the resort complex the 2 Bedroom Lagoon Villas are approx. 112 square metres in size and consist of 1 living room and 1 master bedroom and 1 guestroom, positioned on the 1st floor, you can look out over beautifully landscaped gardens and lagoon swimming pool from the patio or balcony. The villas are furnished with light wood, cane and soft colours to reflect the idyllic South Pacific destination. The master bedroom is complete with a king bed, sofa, TV, private balcony and a ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, vanity area, hair dryer and laundry facilities. In the lounge/dining area make use of the fully equipped kitchen and the comfortable lounges while in the bathrooms enjoy bath/showers, vanities, hair dryers and laundry facilities. The multiple bedrooms make for a comfortable stay for up to 6 guests.
2 Bedroom Lagoon Access Villa – UPGRADE from only $250 per person quad share!
The Lagoon Access Villas provide direct access to the refreshing lagoon pool, allowing you to take the dip anytime you please.
The 2 Bedroom Lagoon Access Villas are approx. 112 square metres in size and consist of 1 living room, 1 dining area, 1 master bedroom and 1 guestroom. The villas are furnished with light wood, cane and soft colours to reflect the idyllic South Pacific destination. The master bedroom is complete with a king bed, sofa, TV, private balcony and a ensuite bathroom with bath/shower, vanity area, hair dryer and laundry facilities. In the lounge/dining area make use of the fully equipped kitchen and the comfortable lounges while in the bathrooms enjoy bath/showers, vanities, hair dryers and laundry facilities. The multiple bedrooms make for a comfortable stay for up to 7 guests.
2 Bedroom Seafront Villa – UPGRADE from only $350 per person quad share!
Spanning across 112sq. metres these spacious 2 Bedroom Seafront Villas are perfect for travelling families or groups. Featuring a master bedroom with a king-sized bed as well as an additional bedroom with two double beds, these villas can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. The master bedroom is complete with an ensuite and private balcony while the second bedroom features separate bathroom amenities and a flat screen TV. Stay connected with Wi-Fi access or make yourself comfortable in the lounge area. Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen or marvel at the views of the ocean, gardens and infinity pool.
3 Bedroom Garden Seafront Villa – UPGRADE from only $650 per person quad share!
Situated on the highest floor the building these spacious villas overlook the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean and the infinity pool. Designed with your comfort in mind the 3 Bedroom Seafront Villas are decorated with calm colours and cane furnishing to represent the island oasis of Fiji. There’s a fully equipped kitchen inside with full sized refrigerator, cook-top, microwave, crockery and cutlery plus a dishwasher to clean up with ease. The master bedroom is complete with all the standard features including a private balcony overlooking the resort and an ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, vanity area, hair dryer and laundry facilities. Spread across the three bedrooms you’ll find two king sized bed and two double beds making for a comfortable stay for up to 8 guests. Take advantage of the rooftop terrace for panoramic views of the resort, the ocean and the surrounding islands.
Sheraton Denarau Villas
Amazing location, superbly designed villas, world-class hospitality and an extensive array of facilities and activities are just a few reasons why Sheraton Denarau Villas stands out as a premier beachfront resort in Fiji. Making up a part of the iconic resort trio on Denarau Island, Sheraton Denarau Villas offer a comfortable and luxurious stay for families, friends and group travellers. Read more about Sheraton Denarau Villas here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Room Service
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Services
- Childcare Service
- Concierge Services
- Cultural Shows/Performances
- Fitness Centre
- Gift Shop
- Golf Driving Range
- Kids Club
- Medical Services
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Multiple Restaurants & Bars
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Parking Services and Facilities
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Tennis Court
- Tour Services
- Water Sports
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Accommodation is subject to availability.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights with Fiji Airways include 30kg of checked in luggage per person. Flights with Virgin Australia include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Upgrade Pricing is based on per person quad share
This amount is to be credited to the guest’s room account on check-in which can be applied towards all food, beverage and spa teatments at the resort.
- Not applicable on split stays.
- Credit cannot be shared with or transferred to any other hotel room account.
- Credit applicable for use at hotel-owned bars & restaurants, Heavenly Spa by Westin and room service.
- Credit cannot be used at any non-hotel owned F&B outlets, resort gift shops, merchandise stores or toward any watersports/activities or any other third party. E.g Tours
- IMPORTANT: If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable on checkout. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
Offer will include Unlimited Golf for the duration of the stay.
The golf voucher covers green fees and a shared golf cart – but does not include golf club and clothing hire, golf balls and other equipment. Tee times and days subject to availability and may also be excluded on days where a golf competition or event is being held.No golf credit is provided when the course is not available. The golf voucher is not transferable and cannot be credited, refunded or redeemed for cash.
Tournament Dates 2020: 22-23 May 2020; 2-6 June 2020; 10-12 June 2020; 10-14 August 2020; 17-18 August 2020; 20-21 August 2020; 5-6 September 2020; 3 October 2020; 24 October 2020; 5 December 2020; 12 December 2020. Play is generally available either before 8am or after 2pm during golf tournament dates depending on tournament start/finish times.
Kids Stay FREE: Children 12 years and under stay for FREE when staying with accompanying paying adult’s, utilising existing bedding and occupying the same room. Up to 2 children stay for free using exisiting bedding in Twin rooms, a rollaway bed at additional cost is required for children staying in King rooms as the 3rd guest. Cots are not permitted in Twin rooms or in combination with a rollaway bed.
Kids Play FREE: Kids Club facilities operate at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa. Children are welcome to join the Lai Lai Kids Club day program at Sheraton Fiji Resort on a complimentary basis for the duration of the stay (with full access to a daily activity schedule). This is available for children aged 4 -12 years. Children 3 years and under or children with special needs must be accompanied by a parent or adult. Additionally, a full evening program is available at the cost of F$25.00 per child per evening, except Sundays. Dinner from a special kids menu is included in the evening program.
Malamala Beach Club
Sun, sand and private island luxury—discover the world’s first island beach club exclusively with My Fiji!
The Malamala Beach Club is the first of its kind. Set in the stunning Mamanuca Islands, just 25-minutes from Port Denarau, this exclusive beach club is the best way to appreciate the natural wonders of Fiji! Pristine white beaches and crystal clear waters surround and private cabanas line the edge of a resort-style infinity pool, select from an array of specially curated cocktails and feast upon pacific-inspired meals. Wherever you look, dedicated My Fiji hosts will be there to wait on you—you can simple sit back and relax to the sound of laid back club tunes!
Be amongst the first to experience Fiji’s newest, and the world’s first island beach club. With exclusive My Fiji access, you’ll enjoy 7 days of Malamala Beach Club Membership, allowing you to:
- Unwind in ultimate style. My Fiji has exclusive access to The Deck—an expansive area overlooking the ocean, close to the infinity pool and main restaurant. Lounge on plush beanbags, oversized-cushions and deck chairs and avoid lifting a finger, if that is what you desire. Dedicated staff can place all your food and beverage orders so simply sit back and soak up the sun!
- Tame your cravings and quench your thirst. Malamala Beach Club boasts a delicious a-la-carte menu. Choose between light bites, Pacific-inspired meals and sumptuous share plates or indulge in a cocktail or two! Curated by San Francisco-based mixologist, the cocktails on the island are one-of-a-kind! Sip on a Momi Cannon, a Beach Club Tea, a Smoking Barrel and more!
- Enjoy beachfront privacy just for two! Upgrade your island experience and retreat to a cabana for the day. My Fiji have exclusive access to 4 prime cabanas, nestled on the edge of the pristine white sand, facing out toward the dazzling sea. These cabanas accommodate two guests each and are perfect for those wanting a luxurious, intimate escape on the edge of paradise!
Spend your time in the infinity pool, wander offshore to snorkel over exceptionally vibrant coral reefs or enjoy a range of complimentary water sports. Dry off with fluffy My Fiji towels and enjoy a mid-afternoon Malamala Pop. These icy handmade delights are served as the flavour of the day and are available only to My Fiji guests!
Exclusive My Fiji experience includes
- 7 Day Club Membership*
- Dedicated My Fiji area on The Deck kitted out with beanbags, deck chairs and cushions
- My Fiji towels for use while on the island
- My Fiji meet & greet on arrival to the island
- Dedicated My Fiji hosts for all your food/drink orders (food/beverage costs not included)
- Mid-afternoon Malamala pop for all My Fiji guests
- Coach transfers to Port Denarau from Denarau resorts, the Coral Coast, Natadola, Momi Bay and Sonaisali on first visit**
- Return vessel transfers on first visit**
My Fiji Island Experience
MyFiji Island Experience takes guests on an adventure to the idyllic Tivua Island, a tiny jewel of the Mamanuca Islands, surrounded by white sandy beach and 500 acres of coral gardens pristine reef. Aboard a white-sailed tall ship Ra Marama, or the sailing catamaran Fiji One, embark on a 90-minute journey to the picturesque private island, where you will be welcome with a truly warm Fijian hospitality. There’s nothing quite like the vibrant blue ocean, the majestic white sand beaches and the array of snorkelling sites teeming with coral and diverse marine life. Passenger numbers are limited for your enjoyment on this exclusive MyFiji tour.
With a picture-perfect backdrop by the sea, MyFiji Island offers the following for guests’ comfort and convenience.
- Beach loungers and bean bags
- Cabanas and sun umbrellas
- Fresh water shower and toilet facility
- Senikai Spa offering massage and hair braiding
- PADI dive centre offering discover scuba dives as well as certified dives
Exclusive MyFiji tour includes:
- Return shared coach transfer to Port Denarau
- Afternoon to evening cruise to and around the island
- Afternoon tea, kava ceremony and safety briefing enroute
- 2 x Alcoholic beverages per adult on either outbound or return journey
- Welcome kit (bottled water and MyFiji Island beach towel for use on the island)
- Beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on the island
- Beach butler service (order taking and drink service at cabanas and the beach)
- BBQ late lunch including fish, chicken, sausages, salads and fruits
- Water sports and activities, including guided snorkeling and glass-bottomed boat tours escorted by marine biologist, use of kayaks and SUPs
- Guided herbal medicine nature walk, coconut husking and weaving and Lali beating demonstrations
- Kids activities in Captain Kid’s Club (90 mins of fun and learning including treasure hunt, sand castle building & sports programme)
- Music, dancing and cultural presentation and tea/coffee on the return journey
- Total of 3 hours on the island
- Canapes, Tea/Coffee & biscuits on the return journey
Talk to an Expert
Our Holiday Experts are:
- Fiji experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Fiji questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|