My Fiji Package Inclusions
Stay 7 nights in a Superior Oceanside Room. Look out across beautiful Nadi Bay, enjoy direct beach access, contemporary furnishings and Fijian-inspired design touches.
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return flights planned for you including 23kg checked luggage when you travel with My Fiji, the only thing you need to do is grab a few sets of clothes and enjoy your holiday!
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Fiji and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this My Fiji package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers!
Ask us about upgrading to private airport transfers
Enjoy a free buffet breakfast each morning! Start your day with a delicious meal consisting of locally sourced foods that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing!
Up to 2 kids (under 11yrs) can stay on existing bedding, access the Kids Club (3-11yrs) and eat free buffet breakfast and dinner at the Lagoon Restaurant with 2 paying adults.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2250 BONUS Value
Ease into the holiday spirit with a welcome drink & cold towel at check-in, as well as complimentary WiFi throughout the resort. Receive 50% off 3 day non-motorised water sports package, courtesy of Denarau Surf Dive n Ski. Young guests can enjoy dressing in traditional outfits to light the tiki torches at dusk with one Junior Warrior experience per child!
Malamala Beach Club~
Discover the world’s first island beach club with this exclusive My Fiji experience. The Malamala Beach Club is the best and most luxurious way to experience Fiji’s stunning natural wonders. Cruise 25-minutes from Denarau to spend the day in a My Fiji-only section of paradise. Complete with pristine white beaches, vibrant coral reefs, private cabanas, curated cocktails and tantalising Pacific-inspired meals, this unique experience oozes luxury. Soak up the sun, swim in the resort-style infinity pool and indulge in exclusive My Fiji treatment, with dedicated staff on-hand to take care of your every need! Read more here!
UPGRADE your Malamala Beach Club experience to include a Private Beachside Cabana from only $36 for 2 adults!
BONUS: Signature MyFiji Cocktail or Mocktail per person at Malamala Beach Club
Be met at Nadi International Airport with a shell necklace & refreshing drink courtesy of our My Fiji VIP Concierge Services! The service includes a My Fiji Gift Bag containing a Pure Fiji pack & cap (1 per room, per booking), a Tour Vouchers Pack with vouchers for tours & activities, plus special assistance if required.
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Perth – Now – 31 March 2019
Superior Oceanside Room
Facing the crystal-clear waters of the Pacific Ocean the Superior Oceanside Rooms boast stunning views of Nadi bay. Covering 35sq. metres these rooms are elegantly designed with warm hues and contemporary furnishings matched with Fijian inspired touches. Rest your head on the comfortable Signature Sofitel MyBeds with your choice of one king or 2 queen configurations. Stay cool in the air conditioning and discover Fijian secrets to beautiful skin with the Pure Fiji® bathroom amenities. Relax on your private balcony or terrace or take advantage of the direct beach access.
Luxury Oceanside Room – UPGRADE from only $150 per person!
The Luxury Oceanside Rooms combine French elegance with a Fijian Accent for the design of these rooms with rich colours, contemporary furnishings and Fijian touches. It’s easy to relax in these 35sq. metre rooms with the range of luxurious and modern features at your fingertips. Get a good night rest on the Signature Sofitel MyBeds with your choice of one king or 2 queen configurations. Stay connected with Wi-Fi access and play your favourite tunes on the Bose® SoundDock® Digital Music System. You’ll find Pure Fiji® amenities in the bathroom and complimentary mineral water in the minibar.
Superior Family Room – UPGRADE from only $400 per person!
As the names states, the 35sq. metre Family Room at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa is perfect for travelling families. The master bedroom features a queen size Signature Sofitel MyBed for mum and dad while the additional bedroom features a 2 tier bunk bed for the kids as well as a PlayStation 3 console and television. Discover the Fijian secret to beautiful skin with the Pure Fiji amenities found in the bathroom. Make your own hot beverages with the in-room tea and coffee facilities. Stay cool in the air conditioning and order a midnight snack with 24/7 room service!
Luxury Family Room – UPGRADE from only $600 per person!
Let the entire family get the most out of their Fiji holiday and stay in a Luxury Family Room. These rooms span across 48sq. metres featuring a separate room for the children and direct beach access thanks to their ground floor location. Sleep soundly on the Signature Sofitel MyBeds, with a queen size for the parents and a 2 tier bunk bed in the children’s room. The kids will be kept occupied with a PlayStation 3 console and LCD TV in their room. Stay cool in the air conditioning or take in the ocean views from the private outdoor deck. Use the Pure Fiji bathroom amenities and blast your favourite tunes through the Bose® SoundDock® Digital Music System.
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa is the ultimate destination for a luxurious family escape. With an unbeatable location and exceptional quality and service, you won’t be disappointed when you stay here. Dip your toes in one of the largest pools in the South Pacific and tantalize your taste buds at one of the five restaurants. Immerse yourself into a world of water sports and take advantage at the range of children services and activities.
Read more about Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
#Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE: Free breakfast for 2 children up to 11 years inclusive sharing the parent’s room. Kids up to 11 years inclusive eat for free in the Lagoon Restaurant ( Buffet) for Breakfast & Dinner when dining with two paying adults. Complimentary access to the Kids club up to 2 children aged 3-11 years inclusive for duration of your stay. A Maximum of 2 children up to 11 years inclusive can stay free of charge in a room occupied by the parents, using existing bedding. There will be an additional charge for a rollaway bed or cot, if required.
*FJD$500 Wine, Dine & Spa (Resort) Credit per room per booking to use towards all food, beverage & Spa treatments at the resort. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable on checkout. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit. Resort Credit cannot be applied towards external third party service providers e.g. Tours, Adrenalin Watersports & Retail Shops.
**2 x 30 Minute massage per room:Subject to Spa availability, we strongly recommend you book your massage upon arrival at the resort to avoid disappointment
~Malamala Beach Club:Sun, sand and private island luxury—discover the world’s first island beach club exclusively with My Fiji! The Malamala Beach Club is the first of its kind. Set in the stunning Mamanuca Islands, just 25-minutes from Port Denarau, this exclusive beach club is the best way to appreciate the natural wonders of Fiji! Pristine white beaches and crystal clear waters surround and private cabanas line the edge of a resort-style infinity pool, select from an array of specially curated cocktails and feast upon Pacific-inspired meals. Wherever you look, dedicated My Fiji hosts will be there to wait on you—you can simply sit back and relax to the sound of laid back club tunes! Return transfers included on first visit. Be amongst the first to experience Fiji’s newest, and the world’s first island beach club. With exclusive My Fiji access, you’ll enjoy 7 days of Malamala Beach Club Membership, allowing you to:
• Unwind in ultimate style. My Fiji has exclusive access to The Deck—an expansive area overlooking the ocean, close to the infinity pool and main restaurant. Lounge on plush beanbags, oversized-cushions and deck chairs and avoid lifting a finger, if that is what you desire. Dedicated staff can place all your food and beverage orders so simply sit back and soak up the sun!
• Tame your cravings and quench your thirst. Malamala Beach Club boasts a delicious a-la-carte menu. Choose between light bites, Pacific-inspired meals and sumptuous share plates or indulge in a cocktail or two! Curated by San Francisco-based mixologist, the cocktails on the island are one-of-a-kind! Sip on a Momi Cannon, a Beach Club Tea, a Smoking Barrel and more!
• Enjoy beachfront privacy just for two! Upgrade your island experience and retreat to a cabana for the day. My Fiji have exclusive access to 4 prime cabanas, nestled on the edge of the pristine white sand, facing out toward the dazzling sea. These cabanas accommodate two guests each and are perfect for those wanting a luxurious, intimate escape on the edge of paradise!
Spend your time in the infinity pool, wander offshore to snorkel over exceptionally vibrant coral reefs or enjoy a range of complimentary water sports. Dry off with fluffy My Fiji towels and enjoy a mid-afternoon Malamala Pop. These icy handmade delights are served as the flavour of the day and are available only to My Fiji guests!
Multi-million dollar enhancement project for Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa
26 November 2018: The 1st of 2 blocks of Waitui Beach Club rooms will undergo an entire remodel, hence only block 2 (B2) will be in operation in our Waitui Beach Club.
14 January 2019: Block (B2) of Waitui Beach Club rooms will close together with our Waitui Beach Club.
Between the 14 January 2019 and 29 March 2019, the entire Waitui Beach Club rooms (blocks 1 and 2) and its beach club facilities will be fully closed.
From 30 March 2019 the Waitui Beach Club block 1 (B1) will be back in operations with the fully refurbished and extended Waitui Beach Club facilities.
NOTE: From 22 December 2018 to 13 January 2019, all works will stop with no disturbance during the festive season.
The Waitui Beach Club footprint will be increased in order to have the following new added elements:
* Waitui Beach Club arrival experience / check-in / out lobby
* Additional 24 beach cabanas
* New rustic beach feel cocktail bar
* Covered dining space for up to 40 guests
* Complimentary boat house facilities for club guests
* Waitui Beach Club restaurant will also remain and will undergo a full refurbishment
Food and Beverage outlets
We will be upgrading all our 5 Restaurants and 4 bars facilities to new and exciting concepts.
Our main restaurant Lagoon will be completely changed to a fully interactive experience for both breakfast and dinner. Both meal periods will provide the following flavours:
* French patisserie
* American grill
* Indian specialties
* Arabic flavors
* Japanese sushi and sashimi bar
* Chinese cuisine
* Fiji authenticity
* Salt, our beach restaurant, will be transformed to a Mediterranean inspired feel where the Greek Island feel will be blended with the Fiji culture. It will offer lunch and dinner with a Mediterranean menu.
* V Restaurant will close to make way to the ‘Library’ which will be open for guests to use between 7.00am and 10.00pm. An all-day dining menu will be available at all times of the day and is fully air-conditioned. This venue will have a library corner, a writing area, PCs and printer for guests to use. A butler service will be available at all times within that space.
* La Parisienne will remain as our French Grab and Go concept and undergo a full rejuvenation. The feel is inspired from a typical French café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Our new beach bar, Rum Shak will open (located on the front beach by the main pool) with over 150+ rums, serving a Fijian Tapas offering. This venue is a celebration of what Fiji has best to offer.
* Breeze bar will evolve from being a cocktail bar to become a late evening venue / night club. The 1st late night venue on Denarau Island. DJs playing the latest tunes everyday between 9.30pm and 1.00am.
* A new cocktail bar within the Waitui Beach Club, will have a rustic beach feel and cocktail list with over a 100 offers. This bar is strategically located on the beach front to enjoy the best sunsets daily.
* Latitude bar will have a location change to also be closer to the main pool.
The following areas will undergo major enhancements:
* Hotel entrance
* Hotel lobby
* New yoga deck
* Fiji Airways desk and ticketing
* Conference rooms and ballroom
* Creation of “Adolescent Zone”
* Waitui Beach Club for Kids (new offering)
All of which create rezoning of spaces to enhance the guest experience.
brand_list====Array ( )
Our Holiday Experts are:
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|